Waters Calf Canyon Ranch
Waters Calf Canyon Ranch is striking, 191± acre property improved with a beautiful 3,416± square foot residence, outbuildings and shops. The picturesque main residence is a two-story, 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom Tudor-style home with an attached garage. Offering abundant water supplied via 3 wells, Waters Calf Canyon Ranch is not in the Paso Robles Ground Basin. Offering the tax advantages of Williamson Act Contract, Waters Calf Canyon Ranch is ideal for use as a cattle ranch or recreational retreat and offers potential for vineyard development.
• 191.80± acres, APN 037-391-053
• Improvements include 3,416± square foot main residence with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms plus attached 814± square foot garage, 2,000± square foot shop with 1,000± square foot covered carport, and oil-pipe fencing
• Three wells: one domestic well producing 14.2gpm and two ag wells producing 60gpm and 75gpm respectively
• 5-million gallon lined reservoir with large booster pump and six sand filters at the site
• 20± acres previously planted blueberries, potential for vineyard development
• Currently utilized for recreational retreat and cattle grazing
The enclosed information has been obtained from sources that we deem reliable; however, it is not guaranteed by Clark Company and is presented subject to corrections, errors, prior sale, changes or withdrawal from the market without notice.